Monday, October 27, 2008

Welcome Jim

We have felt the need to expand and as such the Strap would like to welcome our newest addition to our team, Jim. Jim has already posted a few times here, and has much to add to this site.

See, in life there are a few things you simply cannot deny. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Aaron Hielman will cost the Mets 10 wins per season. Jim is a true hero.

Jim has saved drowning infants twice. Jim once scored 60 points in a basketball game. Jim once lived in Pittsburgh and didn't ever want to kill himself. If you've seen the women of Pittsburgh, you'd know that alone is the very definition of heroism. Jim uses the most heroic of speech, lifting a common story into a yarn of epic proportions. Jim once ate a whole cow.

You don't think eating a whole cow is heroic? Have you ever had to eat a cow vertabrae or a cow bladder? Only a true hero could ingest these most unsavory of items. Cow scrotum? Hero.

Welcome, Jim. I know that you will soon be adding more than Taylor, and probably not long therafter, me :)

Hero.
(In adding a photo of John McCain I am in no way endorsing him as anyting other than and American Hero. Like Jim.)

3 comments:

Rich said...

Congrats Jimmy, I once heard that cow scrotum tastes just like chicken?

MadHouse said...

Hey, your header on your site sucks. Maybe if you ever invite us over for some spaghetti squash spaghetti, you could talk me in to designing you something not lame.

Jim said...

I thank you Boyd for your most flattering post. I will do my best to live up to the hype. As sure as the Sun warms the Earth I will not rest until all other American Heroes fall beneath my heroic wake.